Labels

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

SKETCHES

PROJECT 1 B: PERSONAL LOGO
This is my logo and this logo look like a snail play on the water beside a tree. This logo include three alphabet that are L, S and W. L for LIEW ,S for SEI and Y for WAI. That is my name LIEW SEI WAI.I learn many thing from this project such as I know how to design my logo ,what different between me and the other person and so on.
 

PROJECT 1 A : STEWARDSHIP
I  also learn many thing from this project. I know about my self clearly,  what is my ambition andwhat I want to do for the better built environment. Other than that, I also learn about the technique sketching such as cross hatching, hatching and so on. This is my self.


I AM A BUILDING TECHNOLOGY AND MY HANDWRITTING WAS SUCK. This is the first lesson for the RUS104 and we learn about the architect's writing and I think my handwriting was not too bad.  
picture B

picture A

PROJECT 2A:NATURAL STRUCTURE
This is my natural structure .I choose this tree because it look healthy. This tree is near the hostel RESTU. I learn many thing from this project like technique hatching, cross- hatching and so on.The real photo is picture B.
 

PROJECT 2 B :MAN-MADE STRUCTURE
This is my man -made structure . I choose this bus stop because it give many useful for the HBP's student.I learn the colouring technique using pencil colour like hatching and so on. The real photo was picture A.



This is a final result from a talk by lecture. I learn how to use colour water drawing and so on.



PROJECT 3 A:OBJECT CREATION :A FREE- FORM SCULPTURE
This is my sculpture . You know what is this? This is a head-my mother's head. I make this because I want to show how many love I want to give for my mother. I learn about how to design and how to make joint in the sculpture.

AXONOMETRIC DRAWING

 PERSPECTIVE DRAWING
PROJECT 4:3D DRAWING
I use isometric and one point perspective drawing to draw my L-shape chair. At first, I don't use axonometric and perspective drawing. But , i learn with hardworking and this is my final result.

 
PLAN

FRONT

REAR

RIGHT

LEFT
PROJECT4 :2D DRAWING
I learn many from this project such as how to draw plan, left ,right, rear and front of this L-shape chair.
                      
PROJECT 5A : NEIGHBOURHOOD ELEMENTS : EXISTING CONDITION
I have go to site visit with my friends who are do the same site with me . I was clearly know that what facilities there have. I choose SIARA81,SG.ARA, PENANG as my site project. That site have TNB, taman rekreasi  and so on . I also know about how to sketching a plan site using the scale.


PROJECT 5B : NEIGHBOURHOOD ELEMENT :PROPOSED IMPROVEMENT
I have go to site visit and I know what have to add to this site . I suggest some idea such as recycle bin, seesaw , bus stop and so on.
This is a final result from a talk by a lecturer. I learn about how to draw a house using technique two perspective and how to colour it using the water colour. I think it is not too bad. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment