Labels

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

FOTOLOG

This is a class that teach us how to use water colour to sketcher a beautiful drawing. 

All student listen the talk by lecturer with patiently.
 




Lecture teach us with afford. I have learn many thing after this talk like
technique drawing with water colour . 



This is my final result after I learn from the lecture. I think it is not too bad, haha.


Can u guess what is this? Let me suggest this is a L-shape chair . I make it with my friend Shafiq and Faiz. We use recycle thing like bottle, old newspaper and wood from tree. This is our final result and I think it was not too bad.


This is project 4,the L-shape chair . I do it with my partner Shafiq and Faiz in studio. We do it with hardworking at the morning until the second morning. This is our final result and I have learn many thing from this project such as communication skill, cooperation skill and how to construction a chair. Our chair's name is NATURAL TASTE. 
This day , lecturer give a talk about how to drawing a house using two point perspective and how to colour it using water colour. I have learn many thing and this is my final result from this talk and I think it is beautiful.(>.<)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment